How often do you use wireless charging?

Wireless charging had a big year in 2018.

Wireless charging has been around for years at this point, but in 2018, we saw more phones than ever support the feature. Huawei's first phone to adopt it was the Porsche Design Mate RS, Google finally jumped aboard the wireless charging train with the Pixel 3 series, and there was continued support from the likes of Samsung and LG.

With more and more devices now offering wireless charging capabilities, is this something you've begun to use around your house?

Here's what some of our AC forum members said.

SpookDroid
12-17-2018 06:22 PM
"

I've slowly replaced all my chargers at home and office with wireless ones thanks to the many freebies and promos (mostly Samsung ones). Even my car came with a wireless pad now, so I just plop the phone there whenever I'm driving.

Reply
rimz808
12-17-2018 06:50 PM
"

Wireless. But.. really wish there is a solution to be able to wireless charge with a pop socket on. Makes holding the phone so much easier with one. For now, I just take the case off that has a pop socket on to charge my phone, but hoping there will be a solution to not having to do that.

Reply
psteve2005
12-17-2018 07:29 PM
"

I've only plugged my P3 in to charge it once in the six weeks since I've owned it. I love finally having wireless charging back in a Google device.

Reply
bhatech
12-17-2018 09:30 PM
"

I have wireless chargers all over my house, in car, at office so I just put on it instead of putting on a table. Most of the time my phone is always close to charged up.

Reply

What about you? How often do you use wireless charging?

Join the conversation in the forums!


#Google #Android #Smartphones #OS #News @ndrdnws #ndrdnws #AndroidNews

Popular Posts:

Do more from your inbox with Gmail Add-ons

Apple is postponing new iOS features in favor of reliability and performance

Jurassic VR - Google Cardboard

Samsung is preparing improved 8K TV upscaling tech for CES 2020 lineup

Your monthly update has arrived