Optus 4G wireless broadband on steroids – how you can triple your wireless broadband performance

My adventures with Optus 4G continue. Six weeks since signing up for the service, it's well known that I'm a convert. I had been thoroughly disappointed with our options for internet connectivity in our relatively new apartment. Finally there's something good happening. In my last story, my only real gripe was the speed. As you …

The post Optus 4G wireless broadband on steroids – how you can triple your wireless broadband performance appeared first on Ausdroid.


#Google #Android #Smartphones #OS #News @ndrdnws #ndrdnws #AndroidNews

Popular Posts:

Do more from your inbox with Gmail Add-ons

Apple is postponing new iOS features in favor of reliability and performance

Jurassic VR - Google Cardboard

Samsung is preparing improved 8K TV upscaling tech for CES 2020 lineup

Your monthly update has arrived