I picked up a refurbished Nexus 7 (2013) 32gb ver. off of Amazon for about $150. It came in today and I had been slowly updating it from Android Jelly Bean to Marshmallow. It took quite some time and I regret not taking a screen shot of the Jelly Bean logo. To be honest, in all simplicity I enjoyed Android 4.3. The tablet soared with it. There's slight hesitation (about a few tenths of a second) with Android 6, but it's still zippy. Why did I go with another Nexus 7 and not a Nexus 9 or 10? Size. I love how portable the 7 is. It fits in my pockets, is easy to carry in my hands, and is overall the best size for a tablet. So far, this refurbished tablet has been updating and running without any hiccups. I will be reformatting my old 16gb version and giving it to my mother. #Android #Asus #Google #Nexus7 #tablet #androidkitkat #androidlollipop #amazon


Popular Posts:

Do more from your inbox with Gmail Add-ons

Apple is postponing new iOS features in favor of reliability and performance

This is Samsung’s official spec sheet for the Galaxy S8 and S8+

Jurassic VR - Google Cardboard

DJI Mavic Air: could this be the definitive drone?