ndrdnws.blogspot.com's impact on online safety for kids

Hello there!

Did you get a chance to read my last email...?


Thanks in advance!

Sofia Park

SafeNetExperts.com



On Sun, May 3, 2020 5:15 PM, Sofia Park <sofia.park@safenetexperts.com> wrote:

Hello,
My name is Sofia and I volunteer to help protect children online via online courses and guides.
I see that you are also an advocate of this topic by looking at your page here http://ndrdnws.blogspot.com/2019/03/is-my-kid-too-young-for-smartphone.html .


I advised the company who wrote this guide on cyberbullying, and I wanted to take the opportunity to contact you and ask you if you don't mind sharing it on your page:
https://www.wizcase.com/blog/a-comprehensive-cyberbullying-guide-for-parents/


We try to educate parents and teachers alike on how to keep our kids safe online, and your help is most valued.


I appreciate your help in advance,

Sofia Park

SafeNetExperts.com



Popular Posts:

Do more from your inbox with Gmail Add-ons

Apple is postponing new iOS features in favor of reliability and performance

This is Samsung’s official spec sheet for the Galaxy S8 and S8+

[Bonus Round] Meteorfall: Journeys, Out There Chronicles - Ep. 2, Four Last Things, Rocket Sling, Slime Pizza, Nindash: Skull Valley, and Ragnarok Rush

Jurassic VR - Google Cardboard