I’m an EU citizen with an Android phone – I’ve hit the jackpot! | Marie Le Conte

The Home Office is so comically incompetent, you can only apply for UK residency on Androids. I spy a business model …

Years of struggle have come to an end; finally, after a decade of taunting, my people's time has come. It has not been easy, being mocked for the apps we inexplicably cannot get, and the Instagram pictures we post that look like they were taken by a drunk child, but now Android users have the upper hand.

Maybe I should take the comical incompetency of the Home Office more seriously. It is, after all, somewhat bonkers that EU citizens in the UK (of which I am one) are only able to apply for residency on one type of smartphone, but if Brexit Britain has taught me anything, it is to look for the silver linings.

Related: 'Beyond belief': Brexit app for EU nationals won't work on iPhones

Related: MPs likely to lose their February half-term recess because of Brexit, Leadsom confirms - Politics live

Continue reading...
#Google #Android #Smartphones #OS #News @ndrdnws #ndrdnws #AndroidNews

Popular Posts:

Chrome OS Settings and Shortcuts to appear in launcher alongside Android apps

Windguru Lite

How to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5A

Google Pixel 3 Teardown: Adhesive secures battery, different OLED panel

Difference Between SSD and HDD