Modern Dad's Black Friday wish list

I've been playing with some new toys — and these definitely are things I'd look to pick up on sale this holiday season.

I don't often have buyer's remorse. If I spend money on something, there's usually a pretty good reason why. But I do feel a pang of guilt when I buy something knowing full well that it's going to be on sale sometime soon.

Such is the case with some of my latest procurements, however. The bad news? I could have waited and saved some cash. The good news? You still can.

First things first: Keep it tuned to Thrifter — they're looking out for all these deals so you don't have to. Especially come Black Friday and Cyber Monday. That includes the stuff I'm talking about here:

See anything else I should think about picking up? Sing out, soonest.


#Google #Android #Smartphones #OS #News @ndrdnws #ndrdnws #AndroidNews

Popular Posts:

26 temporarily free and 41 on-sale apps and games to start the week

Samsung Display remains the leader in global display market

Wide Color Photos Are Coming to Android: Things You Need to Know to be Prepared

ARCore apps are now available for the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S in China

Some OnePlus 6Ts have an issue with waves of static on the display